Next time your looking for something to bring, try this!!!
Asian Cabbage Slaw Salad
by Kacey's Kitchen
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix
- 1/2 bag of broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup canola oil (or veggie oil)
- 1 pkg. ramen noodles (broken up)
- 1 handful of slivered almonds
- 1 large handful of craisins
- sesame seeds
- Add coleslaw and broccoli slaw mix into large bowl.
- In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, and canola oil. Once sugar is dissolved, pour mixture over slaw and toss together to coat.
- Add slivered almonds, craisins, and a few pinches of sesame seeds.
- If you are serving the salad right away, add in broken ramen pieces. I recommend letting this sit a couple of hours at least so everything can marinate. Add ramen just before serving so it does not get soggy.