10 June 2011

Summertime - Burgers!

Helloooo Everybody! Although I've been mega slacking on the blog posts, we still have been stuffing our faces with deliciousness like this chili burger topped with guacamole! Oh, and don't forget about the tots. You know how much I love those (See Tator Tachos and Cheesy Tots with Green Chili Sauce). I've also been on a burger kick for the past year. Summertime always makes people crave burgers...but I think moving to warmer climate (hello 105 degrees!) really kicked it for me. Asides from burgers, I think I'll be eating a lot of potato salad this summer and looking to expand with all types and interesting flavors. (I know, it's gonna be one freakin' healthy summer!)

We've been really busy around here, doing all sorts of stuff, but just wanted to let you know I'm still here at Kacey's Kitchen!

What about you? Have you been staying busy this summer? Keeping busy in the kitchen? Have you had any summertime cravings? Let us know!!!


2 comments :

  1. holy cow.. that is quite the burger!

    my boyfriend would die for one of those! maybe if he is nice, i will try this out!

    ReplyDelete