22 July 2009

I love you Pizza...

2 weeks ago I was in New Jersey. I did a lot of things I had not done in a while, a lot of things I have been wanting to do for a long time, a lot of things that made me very, very happy.

Can you guess what one of them were?
I am a happy gal
I don't really have much to say about this. If you have been reading my blog, you may have noticed that I was going through withdrawals. This helped. It helped a lot. I think you should go and get a slice of this.

I think I got my Jersey fix for a while, enough to keep me going at least. I went to a real mall, I ate pizza, and bagels (with taylor ham, egg and cheese!), and 3-in-1 subs. I went to Great Adventure, to a diner, and to a Quick Check. I had someone else pump my gas and I drove on more highways in 5 minutes then I have in 5 years. I did so much more, but most importantly I got to spend some awesome time with my sister and bestest of friends on my own turf. And it felt good.
(that was cheesey, huh?)

No comments :

Post a Comment