Crab Rangoon Wonton Cups
By Kacey's Kitchen, Adapted from various internet sources
- 1 can (6oz) crab meat or krab meat, chopped
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 12 won ton wrappers
- sliced green onions, optional
- Sriracha, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except green onions & wonton wrappers. Feel free to adjust quantities depending on how crabby or creamy you want this! Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Put a won ton in each muffin cup and fill with crab mixtures.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with green onions and Sriracha and pig out!
If you enjoyed this post, and would like to follow 'Kacey's Kitchen', please subscribe here so you don't miss anything! Have something to say? Leave a comment below!
Also, today there is a new update on Where in the World is Kacey?!? See Part 3 of California & Grand Canyon Adventures!