21 June 2009

Burger Burger!

is it upside down? i think not!

Here's a little tidbit about me that most people don't notice: when I eat sandwiches, I typically place them on the plate upside down. I don't know why or when I started doing this, but it makes sense to me. The way I grip the sandwich, in this case a burger, it starts off upside down, and I flip it over so when I bite into it, it's right side up. Which, when I think about it....what really makes a sandwich upside down? So maybe I'm not weird. Probably I am.

My mom actually made this burger and sent me back home with it among other tasty goodies. I always bring a cooler and ice packs when I visit...gotta be prepared!

She packed this baby with red onions, and green peppers, and maybe some other things I forgot. I ended up steaming this burger, topping it with cheddar cheese, and laying it on top of a delicious mom-made concoction of home roasted red peppers, onions and garlic. It was delicious. It was the only thing I had eaten all day, so I had a second one. And then I didn't move too much the rest of the night. But boy was it good!

No comments :

Post a Comment