When I first saw this dip, I thought it would be too much. Too strong, too salty, too pickley. But NOPE! It was delicious and creamy and simple and perfect! I would actually love it as a spread on a sandwich. Below is the recipe!
Dill Pickle Dip
By Buns in my Oven
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2-1 cup dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Dill, fresh or dried
- Pickle Juice (or water)
- Combine pickles and Worcestershire sauce until well mixed.
- Splash in a bit of pickle juice to thin the dip out, to your desired consistency.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.